1. L'occitane "Sels de Bain" Bath Salts: we love all things l'occitane, but one of our absolute favorites is their lavender bath salt. These purple crystals are a spa in a tin can.
2. Benefit "They're Real" Mascara: we know a ton of mascaras promise to lengthen lashes. But this one seriously works. Promise. And for an extended period of time on top of it. This really is one of our absolute all-time favorites.
3. Boi-ing Concealer: another Benefit product we love. Most concealers tend to be dry and clumpy. This stuff goes on smooth and lasts all day. Tip: be sure to use a shade lighter than your natural skin color, apply under eye with your ring finger and blend in with powder.
4. Bumble and bumble voluminous Conditioner and Spray: we love volume. There's nothing like leaving a salon with a fresh blow dry after getting your hair done...and this stuff gives you that same exact feeling. After using the conditioner, we mist on the spray before blow drying with a round brush. You will look and feel like you just left a salon. Serious.
5. Chanel lipgloss: this stuff goes on with the perfect amount of shine without feeling too thick. Our favorite is the pink tinted "twinkle" but they have several cute colors to choose from.
6. Nail decals: so cute and easy to apply. We love Made by Munchies Mama's different styles, ranging from nautical to chevrons...all so cute!
...and a little something for Valentines day: how cute is this "let's spoon" silver spoon from etsy?
What are things YOU love on this Thursday? Link up in the comments!
*This is not a sponsored post and we are not personally affiliated with any of these brands. We just genuinely love these products.